The Delegates of the 39th I.B.E.W. International Convention, which was conducted in St. Louis, Missouri during the week of September 19th through September 23rd, 2016, approved several amendments to Article IX of the I.B.E.W. Constitution. Accordingly, effective January 1, 2019, there will be an increase of one dollar ($1.00) for the I.B.E.W. pension fund, which applies to “A” members only. This will increase your 2019 Dues to $43.50 monthly or $130.50 quarterly or $522.00 yearly.
For more information contact us at (585) 235-1510.
On-demand access to health care – Anytime, Anywhere!
For all active, small works (CE/CW) & early retiree members:
24/7/365 on-demand access to U.S board certified doctors and pediatricians wherever and whenever you need them.
Need to see a doctor late at night, on a weekend or on your lunch break…why wait?
When you work around the clock, or are traveling for work, life doesn’t always fit your schedule. Why wait for the care you need NOW!
Visit with a U.S. board certified doctor right from your home, office, or on the go for non-emergency medical conditions.
When to use telemedicine
* If your primary care doctor is not available
* Instead of going to the ER or an Urgent care center (for a non-emergency issue)
* If traveling and in need of medical care
* Diagnose your symptoms
* Prescribe Medication (when appropriate)
* Send the prescription to your nearest pharmacy
Common conditions treated
||Cold & Flu
About the doctors
* On average, doctors have 15 years of experience practicing medicine and are licensed in New York state
* Specialties include primary care, pediatrics, emergency and family medicine
* You may even see your own doctor on the roster
Cost of a telemedicine visit
* Free registration
* Zero co-pay!!
Don’t wait until you’re sick – ACTIVATE your telemedicine account now!