IBEW Members – Send an email right now to the Department of Labor: Tell them to protect IBEW apprenticeships!
The Annual LU 86 Mixed Clambake will be Saturday, September 7th, at LU 86. Please use the form you will be receiving in the mail when purchasing your tickets. Tickets must be purchased no later than Friday, August 30th.
On-demand access to health care – Anytime, Anywhere!
For all active, small works (CE/CW) & early retiree members:
24/7/365 on-demand access to U.S board certified doctors and pediatricians wherever and whenever you need them.
Need to see a doctor late at night, on a weekend or on your lunch break…why wait?
When you work around the clock, or are traveling for work, life doesn’t always fit your schedule. Why wait for the care you need NOW!
Visit with a U.S. board certified doctor right from your home, office, or on the go for non-emergency medical conditions.
When to use telemedicine
* If your primary care doctor is not available
* Instead of going to the ER or an Urgent care center (for a non-emergency issue)
* If traveling and in need of medical care
* Diagnose your symptoms
* Prescribe Medication (when appropriate)
* Send the prescription to your nearest pharmacy
Common conditions treated
|General Health||Pediatric Care|
|Allergies||Cold & Flu|
|Sinus Infections||Pink Eye|
|…and more!||…and more!|
About the doctors
* On average, doctors have 15 years of experience practicing medicine and are licensed in New York state
* Specialties include primary care, pediatrics, emergency and family medicine
* You may even see your own doctor on the roster
Cost of a telemedicine visit
* Free registration
* Zero co-pay!!
Don’t wait until you’re sick – ACTIVATE your telemedicine account now!