American Red Cross Blood Drive will be held Tuesday, October 17th. Sign up at the Hall.
- 2017 Code Update – October 10th and 12th, 4:30 – 8:30 pm, both nights at the JATC.
- OSHA 10 – October 19th, 4:30 – 8:30 pm and October 21st, 7:30 am – 2:30 pm at the JATC.
You may have read or heard in the media that a vote may take place in 2017 to convene a New York State Constitutional Convention. We urge our members to vote NO. Click here to read more.
The Trustees of the I.B.E.W., Local 86 Pension Fund have approved retirees going back to work within the Local 86 jurisdiction between June 26, 2017 and August 27, 2017.
Click here to read more.
UPDATE 8/23/17: The Trustees approved retirees working until September 24, 2017. In addition, they agreed to include any recent retiree that had their paperwork done and signed by the Trustees on or before August 18, 2017.
Members of IBEW, Local Union 86 have the exclusive opportunity to purchase and print discount Seneca Park Zoo tickets whenever you want.
Simply enter the unique discount code (IBEW86) at check out when purchasing general admission and meal combo vouchers online at senecaparkzoo.org/plan-your-visit.
On-demand access to health care – Anytime, Anywhere!
For all active, small works (CE/CW) & early retiree members:
24/7/365 on-demand access to U.S board certified doctors and pediatricians wherever and whenever you need them.
Need to see a doctor late at night, on a weekend or on your lunch break…why wait?
When you work around the clock, or are traveling for work, life doesn’t always fit your schedule. Why wait for the care you need NOW!
Visit with a U.S. board certified doctor right from your home, office, or on the go for non-emergency medical conditions.
When to use telemedicine
* If your primary care doctor is not available
* Instead of going to the ER or an Urgent care center (for a non-emergency issue)
* If traveling and in need of medical care
* Diagnose your symptoms
* Prescribe Medication (when appropriate)
* Send the prescription to your nearest pharmacy
Common conditions treated
|General Health||Pediatric Care|
|Allergies||Cold & Flu|
|Sinus Infections||Pink Eye|
|…and more!||…and more!|
About the doctors
* On average, doctors have 15 years of experience practicing medicine and are licensed in New York state
* Specialties include primary care, pediatrics, emergency and family medicine
* You may even see your own doctor on the roster
Cost of a telemedicine visit
* Free registration
* Zero co-pay!!
Don’t wait until you’re sick – ACTIVATE your telemedicine account now!