The vote will be this Wednesday, April 8th, from 2:30 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. It will be a drive through system where you will not even get out of your car. These are the three (3) choices for our wage disbursement vote.
We also will a hat to pass for Brother Sal Balbi for those who wish to donate to him.
Any member who has a son or daughter who will graduate this year from high school and wants to apply for scholarship help from this fund should contact the Union office for an application. For your convenience, you can also download the application by clicking the link below.
Completed applications must be returned to the business office no later than 3:00 p.m., Wednesday, June 17, 2020. The Executive Board of Local 86 will review all the applications at the Executive Board meeting that evening.
On-demand access to health care – Anytime, Anywhere!
For all active, small works (CE/CW) & early retiree members:
24/7/365 on-demand access to U.S board certified doctors and pediatricians wherever and whenever you need them.
Need to see a doctor late at night, on a weekend or on your lunch break…why wait?
When you work around the clock, or are traveling for work, life doesn’t always fit your schedule. Why wait for the care you need NOW!
Visit with a U.S. board certified doctor right from your home, office, or on the go for non-emergency medical conditions.
When to use telemedicine
* If your primary care doctor is not available
* Instead of going to the ER or an Urgent care center (for a non-emergency issue)
* If traveling and in need of medical care
* Diagnose your symptoms
* Prescribe Medication (when appropriate)
* Send the prescription to your nearest pharmacy
Common conditions treated
Cold & Flu
About the doctors
* On average, doctors have 15 years of experience practicing medicine and are licensed in New York state
* Specialties include primary care, pediatrics, emergency and family medicine
* You may even see your own doctor on the roster
Cost of a telemedicine visit
* Free registration
* Zero co-pay!!