There is an OSHA 10 scheduled on April 23rd, 26th and 30th at the JATC from 4:30-8:30pm each night. For those interested in an OSHA 30, you can continue attending May 3rd, 7th, 10th, 14th and 17th also 4:30-8:30pm. All classes must be attended. Please contact the JATC to sign up.
Any member who has a son or daughter who will graduate this year from high school and wants to apply for scholarship help from this fund should contact the office for an application. For your convenience, the application is also available by clicking the link below.
Completed applications must be returned to the business office no later than 5:00 p.m., Tuesday, July 17, 2018. The Executive Board of Local 86 will review all the applications at the July 18, 2018 Executive Board meeting.
On-demand access to health care – Anytime, Anywhere!
For all active, small works (CE/CW) & early retiree members:
24/7/365 on-demand access to U.S board certified doctors and pediatricians wherever and whenever you need them.
Need to see a doctor late at night, on a weekend or on your lunch break…why wait?
When you work around the clock, or are traveling for work, life doesn’t always fit your schedule. Why wait for the care you need NOW!
Visit with a U.S. board certified doctor right from your home, office, or on the go for non-emergency medical conditions.
When to use telemedicine
* If your primary care doctor is not available
* Instead of going to the ER or an Urgent care center (for a non-emergency issue)
* If traveling and in need of medical care
* Diagnose your symptoms
* Prescribe Medication (when appropriate)
* Send the prescription to your nearest pharmacy
Common conditions treated
|General Health||Pediatric Care|
|Allergies||Cold & Flu|
|Sinus Infections||Pink Eye|
|…and more!||…and more!|
About the doctors
* On average, doctors have 15 years of experience practicing medicine and are licensed in New York state
* Specialties include primary care, pediatrics, emergency and family medicine
* You may even see your own doctor on the roster
Cost of a telemedicine visit
* Free registration
* Zero co-pay!!
Don’t wait until you’re sick – ACTIVATE your telemedicine account now!