October 15th: Join us as we watch the Packers vs Vikings game on Sunday, October 15th at 1:00 pm. The Sunshine Club will be open. Please bring an appetizer or dessert to pass.
October 17th: American Red Cross Blood Drive will be held Tuesday, October 17th. Sign up at the Hall.
On-demand access to health care – Anytime, Anywhere!
For all active, small works (CE/CW) & early retiree members:
24/7/365 on-demand access to U.S board certified doctors and pediatricians wherever and whenever you need them.
Need to see a doctor late at night, on a weekend or on your lunch break…why wait?
When you work around the clock, or are traveling for work, life doesn’t always fit your schedule. Why wait for the care you need NOW!
Visit with a U.S. board certified doctor right from your home, office, or on the go for non-emergency medical conditions.
When to use telemedicine
* If your primary care doctor is not available
* Instead of going to the ER or an Urgent care center (for a non-emergency issue)
* If traveling and in need of medical care
* Diagnose your symptoms
* Prescribe Medication (when appropriate)
* Send the prescription to your nearest pharmacy
Common conditions treated
||Cold & Flu
About the doctors
* On average, doctors have 15 years of experience practicing medicine and are licensed in New York state
* Specialties include primary care, pediatrics, emergency and family medicine
* You may even see your own doctor on the roster
Cost of a telemedicine visit
* Free registration
* Zero co-pay!!
Don’t wait until you’re sick – ACTIVATE your telemedicine account now!